When working with Rachel Buchanan or The Little Pip, you agree to the following terms of business, which supercede any other:
Agreement to work
- The agreement of a fee and due date denotes agreement for a project to go ahead (‘Agreement’)
- Any brand exclusivity must be agreed in advance and will be subject to a fee, per calendar month.
- Any alterations to a brief, or additional requirements, may result in an additional fee being charged.
4. Payment terms are 14 calendar days from date of invoice by BACS or PayPal.
5. Late payments are subject to 8% interest plus the Bank Of England base rate and compensation under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
6. Content can be provided for approval before publication if agreed in advance.
7. Edits to copy: one round of edits is included in the fee, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
8. Any adjustments to text, links or images more than 7 days after the post is live incurs a fee.
9. Reporting will only be provided if agreed in advance, otherwise provision of the same will be charged at my standard day rate.
10. Links to a brand’s website will be no follow and may be removed after 12 months.
11. All commercial posts will be clearly marked as collaborative posts.
12. All social promotion of commercial posts will be clearly marked as an #ad
13. Should work be cancelled after Agreement takes place, a kill fee (‘Kill Fee’) will be charged. The Kill Fee is calculated as follows: If work has been agreed but not completed, 50% of total fee is due. If work has been completed but not published, 75% of total fee is due. If work has been completed and published, 100% of total fee is due.
14. All image, video, audio and copy remain the property of Rachel Buchanan, unless otherwise agreed. Additional charges may apply for usage across social media, press or internal communications.
Updated 10 October 2017