(image from last Spring’s #30daywardrobechallenge)
A week late, but no matter.
I’m starting the 30 day wardrobe challenge today and invite you to join me. I’m signing Pip up too.
The rules are thus:
- wear a new outfit from your existing wardrobe every day for 30 days
- record the results on either your blog, twitter or instagram and use the hashtag #30daywardrobechallenge (let me know if you’re joining in and I will do a link round up)
- try and list what you are wearing and where it came from
- you can re-wear individual pieces but not whole outfits
- shoes don’t count (I don’t have 30 pairs of in commission weather appropriate shoes)
- coats don’t count (and you don’t need to mention them in your round up unless they are part of the outfit. ditto jewellery)
I will be recording my outfits on instagram and posting a weekly round up here.
today I am wearing: Navy Gap jumper, navy Marks & Spencer’s top, black Gap vest, grey Hobbs trousers, H by Hudson navy patent brogues.
Pip wears: Grey Gap jeans, navy striped hand me down long sleeved top, grey merino cardigan (via charity shop, brand unknown), navy Bobux ankle boots.
(look out for the photo on Instagram later)